At the Level 20 Board meeting on Friday 6th March the Directors and Executive Management of Level 20 reviewed and discussed the impact of the Coronavirus on our business and what action we should take.
We reviewed the actions and preventative measures being taken by a number of our Sponsor firms to protect staff and minimise risk. We also reflected on the enquiries we have received from a number of our members about events planned for the next few months. The Board have taken the decision to cancel all UK based network events and gatherings until at least 31 May 2020 and all non-essential travel for the same period.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will email Sponsors with updates as well as publish these on our website.
We have advised our International Committees of our decision here in the UK but as there are different implications in other countries it is up to each local committee to decide what, if any, action they believe it is best to take.