Private equity internship at Capvis Baar
We offer a highly interesting role within one of Switzerland’s largest private equity houses with
a high degree of individual responsibility. As fully-fledged member of the investment team, the
core responsibilities include:
• Active role within Capvis deal team and supporting role in live transactions
• Deal sourcing and industry research
• Support and analysis of portfolio companies
• Exceptional academic background with top-ranked bachelor degree
• First experience as intern in private equity, investment banking and/or strategy consulting
• Broad understanding of the private equity sector and the relevant value drivers
• Strong financial modelling skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Experience in project management
• Team player
• Fluent in English and German
From 1 March – 31 July 2022 / 1 August – 31 December 2022 / 1 November 2022 – 31 March 2023.
Minimum availability of five to six months. If you are interested please send your CV and the necessary
certificates to [email protected] by the 30th September 2021.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!