Position – Private Credit Intern:
The Private Credit team offers privately-negotiated senior secured and unitranche loans to established European companies as well as capital solutions to established European and US medium and large companies. This includes providing primary junior capital (mezzanine, PIK and preferred equity) to good quality companies and in periods of dislocation, investing in attractive secondary opportunities.
As an Intern within the Private Credit team, you will be involved in:
- Assisting the deal team in reviewing and recommending new investment opportunities;
- Conducting detailed business due diligence on potential investments;
- Developing integrated operating and financial forecast models;
- Support the deal team in preparing investment memos for CVC’s investment committee;
- Monitoring the financial performance of our portfolio companies, including reviewing; monthly/quarterly/annual operating statements/budgets and maintaining internal reporting;
- Preparation of marketing materials and external client presentations.
- Candidates pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree with a minimum grade 2:1 (or equivalent);
- Full professional proficiency in English is required. Additional European languages are preferred;
- Basic notions of financial analysis and accounting;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, actively seeking out new areas of responsibility;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, presentation, communication, and writing skills;
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
Location: London, with availability to both come into the office and work from home. The candidate should have the right to work in the UK.
Length: ~3 month internship, from June 20th 2022 to September 9th 2022.
To apply, please visit: https://apply.workable.com/j/9F023F1AF1 to complete the application, provide your CV and a cover letter (of no more than 500 words).
We will contact those individuals for interviews deemed best suited for this exciting career opportunity.