Location: Paris, France
The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) is a global investment firm with deep industry expertise that deploys private capital across four business segments: Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions. With $217 billion of assets under management, Carlyle’s purpose is to invest wisely and create value on behalf of our investors, portfolio companies and the communities in which we live and invest. Carlyle employs more than 1,775 people in 32 offices across six continents
Carlyle Europe Technology Partners IV (“CETP”) is a €1.35bn dedicated mid-market private equity fund targeting buyout and growth investments in technology-driven businesses across Western Europe and the US. The team consists of 20 investment professionals (16 in London, 4 in Washington, D.C.).
- Applicants must be in their penultimate year of university (or beyond) as a minimum education requirement
- Previous experience in private equity, investment banking or management consulting is required
- Have a strong interest in technology driven businesses
- A basic level of understanding of financial accounting and financial modelling
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent research skills with an aptitude for numeracy
- Willing to take initiatives and drive projects forward to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required as well as being a team player
- Self-starter. Has confidence in asking questions and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and a willingness to learn
- Solid organizational skills, high attention to detail and ability to prioritize, and
- Eligible to work in the France.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter by 1st December to [email protected] including confirmation of your eligibility to work in France.
Due to the numbers of applicants applying, please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted by The Carlyle Group.Apply now